Si vous ne trouvez pas ce que vous cherchez, s'il vous plaît contactez notre équipe des ventes:
Téléphone: +36 1 2361-118
The Kodály Concept of Music Education
Zoltán Kodály's ideas on music education are usually mentioned under the name Kodály Method. It is more accurate to say Kodály Concept because the composer himself did not work out any complete and detailed methodological process of teaching music. He formulated principles rather than teaching techniques or a step-by-step process or advice for teachers. The adaptation of the principles to the reality was elaborated and developed by his disciples and his followers.
These principles have come to be known as the "Kodály Method" of music education:
• Music is a prime necessity of life.
• Only music of the highest quality is good enough for children.
• Music education must begin nine months before the birth of the child.
• Music instruction must be a part of general education for everyone.
• The ear, the eye, the hand, and the heart must all be trained together.
Read more at the website of the Kodály Institute.